I felt that when I made this page I would not get any followers but I’d begin to make sense of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and how I can fit that into my life as well as going to college and maintaining friendships and family relations. While I am aware I don’t have a lot of followers those who do follow me do so because we want to feel like we aren’t so alone in this battle that is invisible.
But I want to make my page more welcoming even to the point of giving advice and just making friends. So I am going to try to do things about me.
- I love dogs
- I love going to the beach with my mom and sister every year.
- I love jewelry mostly rings. I have like a huge amount of rings for any occasion.
- I love salty foods like french fries and potato chips.
- I love iced tea especially Starbucks venti iced tea lemonade mango. It’s especially good if you’re like me and forget to drink water and get migraines or headaches. But when I do hydrate more than normally I will get an iced coffee from dunkin donuts because coffee is dehydrating and I have severe IBS-D.
- I love painting nails and I am going to nail tech school in the fall
- I am finally really happy right now